Thread: Feeling Stupid
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 03:03 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
carl250r

she sold allot of my things.and got credit cards in my name and messed up my creddit.she sucks,she was stealing from me even when i was with my dad or if i was with her. i moved out of my dads a 16. i told him to kiss my @$$ and i went to my moms a few months at my moms,she kicked me out. and i hit the street. i sleped in the woods and in constuction sites. and i went to high school a few days a week.i later found a couch at a friends house i could sleap on and stayd for a few years and stayed in school. i did not do good in school. i did no work and id not have books or a pensil, i just went to hang out and party. We had a cool school. we would get drunk and do every drug in school all the time .my grades sucked but i was having fun.i would work at my dads buisness after school every day after school and i got into a program where you can leave school after a few hours and go to work for school creddits. so i would hang out in auto shop class at school and then go to work at my dads. i at that time found another place to live that was awsome

this nice big fammily with money took me in and realy helped me. she was a widow,and a very respected lady around town, and i grew up with her sons. we were i big fammily , and she was a cool lady.all of us kids in this huge house and planty of money we did drugs and drank constaly , but still i was helped livng there. I love those people.