Thread: Feeling Stupid
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 02:53 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
carl250r

OK

I was teh ring barer at my parents weding at 5 then they were divorced at 8. we allways moved between 3 states we had houses in, before and after the divorce we were in constant movement i would be in school in one state about half the year and move, until about 10 years old i stayed for good in florida but i still would go from one parent to the other. spent more time with my mom when i was young then more time with my dad when i was older.

the last time i was at a parents home i was 16 livining in my moms garage,there are rats and termites in there bad. i got bit on the head one time by a rat when i was sleaping and it woke me up.it was sitting on the pillow staring back at me.LOL.
I would work for my dad when i was with my dad and steal some times and when i was with my mom i would steal for a living all the time. I never got caught and did very good steeling, I stole all through high school and made a pretty good living for a high school kid. me and 2 other guys had a thing going where you could tell us what you wanted and we would get it.We had a good work ethic abou it, very serious buisness.I sold pot to but only so i could smoke for free.

so were was I . OK , i was growing pot on the roof of the gargae,(very stupid)I had some good seeds from the indica i was selling and wanted to grow some,so my mom kicked me out and kept the plants.I am not lieing, the bitch kept them. she allways snorted coke sence i was a baby. but as i got older she became a crack head. and would take my things and sell them for crack.