Thread: S.C. Check-in
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 08:25 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  
Biologyteacher

Thanks tyler and Mongo
Ever since I went cold turkey several days ago I am having terrible headaches. So yesterday I went with a friend to her accupuncture session and I decided to give it a try. Although extremely skeptical, I went along, and I asked a ton of questions. The people performing the accupuncture were very friendly. Despite the fact my head still hurt when I left, I rather enjoyed the ambience of the session.

I am no longer throwing up, so thats a good thing. I am still unable to sleep longer than 30 minutes at a time and I am wondering when my sleep patterns will get back on track again. My legs still hurt.

Lately I have never been so hungry in all my life. Nothing would make me happier than to just lounge around all day eating sugar. This is all new territory for me. I eat all day. Last night I did not have the healthiest dinner - double cheeseburger (a greasy one), french fries dipped in ranch dressing, a cherry turnover, a small bag of cheetos and a soda. This morning I had bacon, eggs, and a banana dipped in peanut butter. I just ate an hour ago and I already feel quite hungry. It reminds me of when I was pregnant.

Anyways I am tring to get the motivation to exercise however I just feel so sluggish and tired even just walking around is a chore. Later today I am going to make an effort to take a long walk or a long swim. I miss having energy.

This is so hard you guys...
Take care, more later
Bio~