View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 07:17 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
itiswhatitis...

thanks everybody - thanks from the bottom of my heart - today is a new day - thank god - for my two year olds sake - that's the hard part - my 2 year old doesn't see what's coming from my nephew - my poor lil 2 yr old nephew - he's so aggressive and just mean sometimes - my 2 yr old just doesn't understand - he!! i don't understand - yesterday was just a really stressful day - and i stressed out on everyone - thank god i went to a great meeting last nite - thank god...

i've been through (well in my head) all these different scenarios - i am kind of a result oriented person too - social services are out of the question for aid as my husband makes too much - but child protective services is seeing about medicaid, etc - i do need to file for custody of the kids - nothing changes if nothing changes - and i don't think my sister and her bf are capable of following through on anything they promise - but we do need some sort of help - they did send a paper stating they granted temporary custody of the kids to myself and husband - the problem lies in taking the kids from illinois to indiana - that's where it becomes complicated (being a foster parent, etc) no state wants the burden - catholic charities (which works with dcfs in IL) would love to help but i need to give the kdis to relatives in il - (there aren't any willing participants there) things are getting better with the kids - the 2 yr old nephew just has a lot of issues - i know (in my head) he wants attention but he gets this evil grin and then whacks someone - it's just creepy - the 4 year old is great - he's just old enough to understand that if mom and dad don't have food and electric he doesn't want to live there - he has his moments but he's pretty settled...

so cps in IN gaveme the number of a social service agency for families not in the system but having *issues* - i called yesterday and no one called back - i also have a call in to legal services - we can file for some sort of custody/guardianship and then go from there - keep praying - i know god has a plan and i know it will be ok - i just hope my 2 yr old nephew never finds oil based paint to throw on my two year olds head - it will never come off...

thansk again everyone...

love,
s
sorry crisis looming....