View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 06:23 AM
  # 224 (permalink)  
cinderellawkids

Originally Posted by teke View Post
speaking of dogs, now its time for me to get rid of these puppies, can't keep them all, though i sure wished i could.

They cant be 6 weeks old yet? I want one, will it fit in the mail box. LOL.
My dog is all I can handle, forgot have to walk her tonite she's so neglected this past 2 weeks.

Heneedshelp, Your in Florida too! You and liesagain, wonder if we could all meet for coffee sometime?

Anvil, Id rather be walking Buck for you then here at work. Crazy how things always stress before vacation. Ah could always be doing good, we'd plan something and the week before he'd binge and Id refuse to go.

Teke, AHs mom did the involuntary thing first time with help from his probation officer, we were all just softies then, he tried the mandatory drug court thing too. Thats why i have no expectations except getting him out of the current living conditions (or not living conditions)
Glad your fish are doing well Teke. I have to do real good tank cleanings including rubbing down glass to reduce algae build up and rinse filter cartridges. Im doing 50% water changes as well. Well 80 on the turtles. Maybe Ill get pics as they crawl around the floor