View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 11:55 AM
  # 138 (permalink)  
cinderellawkids

His mom, when we first met started this process. He had to go for an assement ect and was ordered out patient treatment. I enabled a bit by not calling in and having him picked up when he used. Once I tried it was too late, the 60 days had run. We took him to appointments, gave him the $60 fee ect. He used every time after the counseling session. SO I know if we work hard enough and keep our emotions out it could be done...
I feel a bit guilty though cause I told him if he bothered me Id do this, and hes not. Im not bring violence into it, cause it will be why didnt you report that, its after the fact and no point. The whole point is he's gonna kill himself or arrive in prison if I dont do this, and as my son's father this is my last effort.

Like ANvil said he promised to take care of us and show us by his actions. Although we really have no proof of anything just what his bro said.

Sadly Im already having second thoughts of letting it be and I need to push past them.

For me, I think it will do me good in a room with judge and his mom and sis to say infront of him I love you and it breaks my heart to see you doing this to yourself. (Course I have to say it to the Judge, not him) He'll try to get me to break, Im sure. Gotta see my doctor and see if I can get a small script of something just for those hearings. Otherwise, Im not sure Im strong enough not to react to him