View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 11:32 AM
  # 137 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

Originally Posted by anvilhead View Post
if he really had it in his heart to change, even if he couldn't quite do it on his own, he'd be grateful as hell, Cind, not mad.......don't worry what he might do or might think right now, stay focused on what YOU have to do for YOU.........
don't know if you have finished working this out cinder, but i'm just checking back. i think that he may be angry at first, feeling betrayed too. but if he chooses to get clean and work a solid program, eventually he'll be so glad that you did what you did. i know i thought my family were the worse family ever, but when i got sober, i was and still am eternally grateful that they turned away like they did. i don't think that i would have that determination to stay clean if they had not done what they did when they did.

i wouldn't worry too much about him being angry, it maybe for his own good. if he chooses to recover, he'll know that you did what you did because you cared.

i was wondering if you could mention that you decided to have no contact because he had turned a little violent toward you that one time. haven't he said at one time, that he just couldn't live without you guys? ok, if so, what does that mean?

can't think about much concerning this, i'm anxious to see how you do this and i guess i was just curious to know if you can actually get a rehab order.