View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 03:41 AM
  # 113 (permalink)  
cinderellawkids

Blues dont be so hard on yourself. Its just another spot the grow in. Your Ah sounds much like mine, if he really forgot whyd he show up at all?
Teke, ramble on it all makes sense and I can so relate it to my AH. When he called last he was searching for we miss you and validation, he didnt get it. Im sure thats why he hasnt called back.

Lies again, we are all in the same boat, but they need to get better for them not us or its only temporary. Remember that and remain strong you are doing great.

I feel better today, hormones must be subsiding. bout time and hey its Thursday already. We just have to get through 2 more days to the weekend.

I have so much to do this weekend!!! But thats okay it wil keep me busy and focused.

My dog is becoming my best pal. She's definately settling to no drama and starting to behave better.

I was thinking last night, before Ah when Id feel alone or lonely Id make myself get up and exercise (toning things Teke, not weight losing) it worked and I looked and felt great so Im gonna try to do that now. The sadder or lonelier I feel the more of a workout and the end result... Ill be more beautiful. Anyone else want to try it too?