View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 04:54 PM
  # 104 (permalink)  
cinderellawkids

Thanks to both of you for sharing. Teke, ramble on, I like it. That is likely my AHs intent, get money together and prove it to me. He'll lie abit that its better single ect, just like Ill say Im happier alone, but there is so much I miss.n Its just not worth the pain either of him being here.

Blues, the first time we separated was in December of this year. Separated Dec 16, he left the state. I heard through MIL how horrible his dad was being, crazy ect. Dec 30 he called saying he couldnt take it he was coming home. I said No, but then I thought of what MIL said earlier and I said I will not stop you. He was back 10 hours later. We had 10 good days and he decided to get beer. By the next day he haad consiumed several bottles and crack and haad our son, he was a mad man and my dad came to get me and the kids. I stayed at my parents a weeka nd moved in here. 2 weeks later I felt rejected was crying told his mom how much I loved him and while wanted to be apart wanted to still hang out and date each other . We ended up spending that night together and he was staying every night within a week. That pretty much brings us to present and me telling him 5 and a half weeks ago, that was enough. This is the longest ever, however we were intimate roughly 3 weeks ago, so I think we are in that way right at the place we fall back into it again, maybe thats why this week has been so rough. I feel rejected, biut Im not. He chose to use, but I chose for him to leave, even calling the police when he arrived that one morning
Im getting exactly what I asked for, but its new to me so I feel scared and abondanded when in reality Im not