View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 03:24 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
INLOVEWITHCH
Awaiting Email Confirmation

My Speech on Crack

Even though I did not get any responses with help to my speech, I just wanted to let you all know that I did do a speech in front of my speech class about Crack, how it effects the user and how it effects those who love them. In the middle of the speech when I got the part of what my BF looked like 6 days after his relapse, I looked up and saw 2 girls in the back of class crying their eyes out. At that point, I had to compose myself and continue with the speech. Those girls had to leave the classroom and I had to listen to the next speech holding back tears. After class I found them outside and they asked me for a copy of the speech because they said that I hit everything right on. (Apparently their sister is a crack addict). They told me that my speech took a lot of courage and guts because to openly talk about what I talked about was hard... and it was. I ended up getting a 80 on that speech because I went over on time (I did not care through... I had a message to deliver) and because of not enough eye contact (how could I look up knowing that those girls were crying???.. lol.... Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know.

Also, this semester even though my BF relapsed in the middle of the semester, I still got striaght A's. Go Me!!! Go Me!!!!