View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 02:34 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
rozied
rozied

Thanks everyone, Parentrecovers, Ann, Mooselips, Barb, Teke, & Big Sis, I also feel beter knowing hes in jail. At least I know he is not conning my poor parents out of money. I really don't know why he is there & I really don't care to know. He evidently lied about the credit union & the overdrawn cking accout as he recieved another letter from them stating his account wass over by $2,800 or something like that & unless he called to make arrangements legal action would be taken. I guess iIhave to call them but am going to at least wait till I find out why he is in jail now.
He had told me about this BUT he also told me arrangements had been made.
You all are right about doing it alone..............I can't & so I am going to call a woman on my list & see if there is a mtg before next Monday close enough for me to go to. Parentrecovers Mr Rozied is more than agreeable & went with me to the last mtg I went to. You have a good idea about making it a nite out & I am thinking about doing it too. Thanx.
Barb No my ex never has called bk & I am glad. He had told me when he called he was not ready to talk to his sons. I never have told either of them he called. I believe the REAL reason he called was to try & find out exactely how long we were married so he could collect SS under my name. I have HUGH doubts even if he got money if his boys would ever see a penny. I certainly am not holding my breath.
I am exhausted from all of this.
I am going to lay down & watch tv & veg out completely. Tomorrow is another day. Then I will deal with some of it.
Love,
Diane