View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 11:59 AM
  # 76 (permalink)  
cinderellawkids

watching my daughter take care of him while he detoxed and becoming physically ill with the realization that i was raising an addict or a codie

my daughter hearing me say something really nasty to him one morning after a disappearance and having her hug me and refuse to speak to him for more than a day...
OMG Ive been there too, recently...Those last few weeks he was there hit me so different that those things from before. My kids havent even asked. Yesterday I drove by the street. Little man (at 2 and a half) noticed and said "No Da Dee, Nannas hus." So I started singing to nannas house we go.

The closest I came to endangering me was the head against the wall thing, but you know thinking bout it later that day it was crazy too, got worse until I got drunk and he stole atm card and I took all his clothes and tossed him at his house as dealer was dropping him off. (That day was the beginning of the end cause the following Friday he took SUV and left me and I said Enough.) So we had a few nites after that, it was still the ending...
...still feel stuck hoping for a change, but with paperwork or not its time for the rest to move forward

Thank you everyone!!!