View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 10:37 AM
  # 67 (permalink)  
cinderellawkids

Blues, hope your meeting goes well. i dread that part, course theres nothing to divide besides debt on this end. If the dummy could make the house repairs, it being his profession and all he'd get $$ out of the deal. Oh well guess $6000 isnt attractive to him.

Im sad today. I accept it and just dealing with it no great feelings or analyzations, Im sad and thats a human emotion. I do miss the good him but I sooo cannot live that way. Nope Nope Nope.

KJ, hope your head feels better, did the Xanax take any pressure off? When I couldnt take migraine meds when pregnant they gave me antianxiety meds as a preventative. Course I can take 2 Xanax and work efficiently so that says something all together different.
And the true secret to how I stay thin? When Im sad or emotionally hurt I feel nautious. When I eat then I get sick, so I tend to not eat...but thats a whole nother disorder alltogether and Ive been slipping this past week, trying to get back on track.

Im picking up a notebook to journal this evening and gonna reread "Woman who love too much"