View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 07:58 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Kimm992

Originally Posted by carl250r View Post
the thought ever cross your mind that she is probly on dope to. and is probably just better at hiding it. or is not as stupid to get caught.

she will not call it enabeling because there friends and she relates to him or her and there just chilling and sort of going through the same thing together and are relyng on each other for a dope hook up,a ride , money, or just someone to get high with.

the outsider will see it as some terible thing going on.And to them it aint nothing it is just the way it is .and they think that you guys are nuts and overeacting and don't understand, out of touch.

she might not be the whole wack job junky with track marks up her arms and turning tricks for crack. but maybe she will do a line of coke now and again and smokes pot regularly, you would have no idea. and a person like that would be very sympathetic to someone with a heavyer problem , might not even see it as the real problem it is,it just thinks the brother or sister is sort of a older party animal that needs to slow down thats all.and will let this useless sack of @#$% get away with murder.
No way. I know 100000000000000% that she does not do ANY drugs at all or drink alcohol. We spend a lot of time together, she is an extremely responsible and straight edge person in the process of getting a degree in psychology getting awesome grades. She is the last person on the planet that would even touch drugs.

I think her enabling is just because she cares about her brother so much and feels like she doesn't want to "abandon" him.

I appreciate all the feedback from everyone....it helps put things in perspective.