View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 07:22 AM
  # 55 (permalink)  
kj0975

Morning ladies. Well cinder u where right it was a migraine coming on. I cant take any of the new meds that will help so at 230am there I was laying there in extreme pain. I do have some med that I can take so I took some and laid back down with some advil. Its still lingering but to the point that I can function although I know I have to take it easy cause it can come right back if I over do it. To be on the safe side I do have a Dr;s appt today. As long as the migraine stays at bay. I had a bad head injury that really caused all this and ever since I have had daily headaches. Some drunk at a party came up and smashed the left side of my face with a jackdaniels bottle. One millimeter from smashing my temple in and killing me. It was horrible. Dont worry ladies our justice system took care of him. He had to write me a letter saying he was sorry and pay 50 bucks for my ER co-pay. He was charged with a felony and attempted murder so good thing out justice system takes care of its victoms. Ever since I have daily headaches and I cant sue him. His day will come.

Jewelz sorry I wasnt here for u I am usually on here kidna late but lastnight no go. I dont blame u for doing what u did sometimes words dont work anymore and u have had enough and u do something u wouldnt do. Boy I have a llooooonnnng list of things I have done that normally I would never do. It happens when u are nearing your breaking point. Dont feel bad he needed to see it hearing it isnt working.

Cinder I have a journal too let all your feelings out makes me feel better.

Anvil I understand the weed thing I have been there too. For some reason it doesnt bother me either to much I know they could be doing much worse things. I dont smoke it but I am not against it either. Alright I think I have touched everything.