View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 06:40 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

GOOD morning all, jewelz, i use to try and keep my ah's money for him too, but when that urge hit, there was no stopping him and i too would have to give it up. there were times that he even acted like he was gonna get violent if i didn't so i stopped allowing him to give me any money to hold for him, too much trouble. he would always eventually come back to get it.

anvil, sounds like youre off to a good start

cinder, sounds like a good idea to write it down, i do that sometimes too. keep rewriting the letter until it say what you want it to say perfectly. by the time you finish, you may find that you feel so much better.

i'm gonna take a nap in a min, just wanted to check in. i didn't get to sleep until very late last nite and i'm just tired. mil called this morning want to know ah's work number, she hadn't heard from him. she called and he was at work, that's a good thing. then she told me that she thought that he was still trying to do it on his own. she said that she thinks that he's trying to prove to himself and others that he can do this on his own. she said that he usually calls her daily. well i'm glad to know that she has talked to him