View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 05:34 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  
Jewelz
Just plainly tired

I feel better this morning much better and I didnt even get to sleep till 3 in the morning. I had only three hours of sleep yuk. But I am here at work early trying to make up some of the time I lost yesterday with my run around.

ABF says hes going to stop using today. LOL like that will happen I dont believe it for crap. I told him to stop talking and to just show me. I told him I dont want to hear that this is the last time or anything. When he came home I was still online he walked into the bathroom and froze when he saw everything I did. I even put a sign inside where you take a shower but had the shower curtain closed. I know he wasnt happy about it but he stood silent. Oh well... hes allowed to do whatever he wants and I need to be the strong responsible one. At times I just want to throw everything out the window and be the reckless one for once. I wasn't myself last night not at all it scared me to be honest. But I actually feel good today.. just maybe I needed to let some of the pent up anger, scaredness and frustration out?? I dont know. I cant wait for you guys to show up here this morning.