View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 11:51 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
utopia

Wink 21 day challenge-Complaint free world

I saw on oprah something about a small community trying to go 21 days without complaning, they used this wristband etc.ended up happier, i thought it would be a cool thing to try. today is day one and i really do like to complain!!! lol. apparently it takes about 21 days to break some habits. im up for this. who wants to join me. if you end up complaining you start again, i am at 12:55pm today (16 may) starting again from that time as day 1 lol. and if you spot out someone elses complaining and say something on the 21 day challenge, then YOU are complaning!!! good for detachment. i want to try this and will be very interested at how it may change me and my attiude and life and by focusing on the good rather than complaning and believe the law of attraction for goodness will be even stronger? if you think its just a comment, not a complaint, its up to u and ur intention. it reminds me of the alanon fake it till u make it. anyway, whos with me? im going for it baby, one day at a time. DAY ONE.