View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 07:17 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  
liesagain

hello everyone, well I hate to jump in with a vent but I dont want to start a thread on a vent either...................so here I am ( thanks you guys)
So AH was told today no bed in rehab till Thursday............fine he went back to his sponsors house till then

But tonight he called me about a customer, and wanted to know if I would just have the other tech who occassionally helps out run the calls till he gets out..........ok fine but tonight I get the call from him about the customer and he answers yet acts like hes in the middle of something or he needs to get off the phone.................plus he has phone access and did not bother to call his child not one time today............ANd damn it I'm mad, here we are picking up the peices of his mess child is still upset CPS comes to my house I am trying to figure out how to keep HIS business afloat and hes sitting around chit chatting with his sponsor without a care in the world about the HELL he left behind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Oh I swear sometimes I hate him down to my core I swear I do!!!!!
so I text messaged him saying ok so your not even in treatment you act rushed about answering questions about your business and you didnt bother calling you child

he calls back acts like its so awful that I am hasselling him..........told me he forgot to call his child..............how do you know that you have reaked havoc on your families life yet forget.............I dont he using tonight with the sponsor and all but still.................hell he may as well be in the crack house with the crack whor* he Forgot about his family then TOO.............couldnt ya just strangle them?