View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 07:55 AM
  # 343 (permalink)  
kj0975

Well the good Dr said it wasnt scarlet fever and to take her right off the antibiotics and that its an allergy to something. So he cut her off all food lol. Well pretty much. I think it was from the sun though just found out she went to a tanning bed so I believe thats the main cause of all of this. Needless to say she is NOT going again. She is back in bed sleeping and still is a bit off. Your right benedryl has its benefits. Hmm maybe I can slip Scott some when hes cranky. lol.

Itis I agree if they cant make the effort to call everyday like planned than maybe its too soon. Even if they had to call collect. They are using u as an excuse cause really I dont care how I feel about the other person on the phone when I want to talk or see the girls nothing will stop me.

My DOC was totally different from crack though so I dont really know too much about that. I know addiction is addiction but I think each DOC is different. I know when the drug calls its almost impossible to get it out of your head and it will damn near drive u insane. Thats the part that sucks really bad if u can shut that voice off it would be so much easier to stay clean and focused.