View Single Post
Old 05-13-2007, 05:38 PM
  # 268 (permalink)  
cinderellawkids

Well I cleaned the kitchen, vaccuumed and cleaned the bathrooms and Im feeling better. Yeah!!
I feel completely better. Mood swing swung out of crappy land. Now Im organized and ready to face the week. This home is stating to feel like home About time its been 5 months exactly. Guess its time to get those sorted out boxes Im keeping in the attic so I look moved in. LOL.

Ive said all weekend all last week actually That I wanted another aquarium and even another turtle but you know what I think Im passing that phase, I always want something new when Im feeling a bit of emptiness, time to recognize it and not give in. Ive certainly got plenty.

Garrett is turning 6 on Tuesday. I asked him what he wanted. He said I want my own pet, Darius got a firebelly toad and a betta, I had fish but mine are gone. I want a hampster. Well I thought Id never doa rodent but my sisters boyfriend's hampster has babys, so he'll have to wait a few weeks but yes he's geting a hampster. I hope everyone had a good day