View Single Post
Old 05-12-2007, 08:17 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Sunflower

if you disagree with my post just PM me-I am very openminded. She was wondering what to do-concerned--and I told her what some options were. I am a take action kindof person--this is not a game..If you come here for a pat on the back and to be told''there there just think about yourself now'' I didn't realise it. I come here for education--wether I agree or disagree with what people posts.
I told her what worked for me and some others I know....something wrong with that? Can't sugar coat addiction. She has choices to make and they are hers alone--I feel her pain. In the end if something did happen she would live a life of guilt. Sometimes letting professional handle it is a good idea.She says he is mentally unstable--thats scary for her.It was for me too!
Wabbit to you I apologise if I offended you in anyway--not my intention,
but my son is clean--that shows the results of my forced treatment--I wanted him alive by any means needed....
And bookmiser???uh nevermind its too childish-but I am an RN and I do know how psych units work--they don't kick you out unless they want to be sued---so they don't ever---you get wild they lock leather you to a bed and shoot you up with Ativan...and the psych units ARE locked 24/7