View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 04:57 PM
  # 208 (permalink)  
cinderellawkids

Thanks no gard.

My HP is really taking care of me. Those who may remember my son broke my tv last weekend. My mom and step dad stopped buy briefly to drop off several loaves of bread they picked up at the bread store and said I can use their older 27 inch until I can get one so Im going to go get it tomorrow and then put one at a pawnshop on layaway.( HAHA Layaway at a pawnshop sounds funny)

When I picked up my littlest his daycare provider had 3 grocery bads of snack items she said she was going to donate and she was giving them to me. Yeah we have popcorn and cookies this weekend.

And yesterday when I was running around at work someone offered me a xanax. I said no and didnt think twice. (That is so not me, usually I think yeah Ill save it for later.) I actually talked myself out of a few anxiety attacks with the crazy trial weeka t work and overall I remained positive and upbeat. My boss and I had no altercations. The case went away at the last minute, but my job was done with no *itching. My boss told me today Thank you for handling things in sucha fine professional manner and for staying strong. He said my recovery was shining. I think his was too 6 months ago we would have been yelling and screaming at each other all week