View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 02:53 PM
  # 197 (permalink)  
kj0975

Boy ladies when it rains it pours here. Well I went into work today and was called into the office. They decided that my attendace wasnt up to par and they didnt see it changing. So they decided to let me go. I was talked about my attendance needing to be a 98% last week and it was a 95% and I had 3 mos to get it up. So I think it was a bogus excuse but either way it doesnt feel good to be let go. Infact my boss told me I was an excellent employee and blah blah blah. The thing that gets me was out of the 4 absences 3 of them were out of my control really. My Dr pulled me out of work. Then last week I was having an allergic reaction along with being so sick I just physically couldnt sit there anymore. Oh well Scott is actually very happy and thank God I dont have a car payment anymore and He make really good money and No credit card debt and I applied for my unemployment so hopefully I can get that. NO MORE WEEKENDS. I am sure there is a deaper reason why I was let go but they had to use that as an excuse u know how it goes. The dept I worked for it was just horrible like I could only go to the bathroom on my break and I could only get something to drink on my break and they really just nit picked the hel l out of u. Plus just phoney people and I dont conform to that so I guess I just wouldnt fit in I am who I am ya know. I am relieved myself too at least we can have a summer this year and I dont have to worry about working 8-9 days in a row anymore nor working every sat and sun. It just always sucks being let go. But she did say I was an excellent workeer and I learned like a sponge and always helped out. WTF. Then she tried to make small talk with me like what were my weekend plans and such huh. And thanked me for being so professional bout the whole thing. Finally I just said No offence but I dont want to talk u nor do I want to share my plans with you. What didnt she know I was scheduled to work both Sat and Sun u f-ing moron. Oh well life goes on and I will get something I like and something that I will excel at. Well off to see what the plans are for tonight since luck would have it I do have the night off!!!