View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 08:43 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
AshleyLee

We'll tomorrow is my Birthday....

Well, I did it. I ended my relationship with my boyfriend. It is honestly the hardest thing I have ever had to do. I just sat down the other night and realized that hes going to break my heart every single day hes addicted.. so why not just have one big break and try to start having a life again. THIS SUCKS, for me.. because I have alienated myself from all of my friends because of him. You know, everyone always says that they would never change for a guy/girl... but when you are in that situation you dont realize it until It's too late. Tomorrow is my birthday, and I hate to say but I'll be all alone. Maybe It's what I need? A break from everything..I feel terrible, because I really love him..I know I'm young but I know what love is. Im really worried about this decision, because my mom was in the same situation as me when she was my age.. and she left the guy she loved and has NEVER loved anyone else. She's 53 and alone... and I'm terrified the same thing is going to happen to me. I guess this week I'm going to be making about 100 phone calls and apologizing to all of my friends who I have pretty much abandoned, I just hope they were the friends they claimed to be... and will still be here for me.