View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 07:42 AM
  # 160 (permalink)  
Jewelz
Just plainly tired

Cindi, do not let your family bring you down. How can they even compare you to your little sister and your 14 years apart. It makes no sense so dont try to even make sense out of it. You could keep your family as close as you want them to be. There was a period in my life where I barely spoke to anyone or saw them and I hate to say this but those times were the most peaceful in my life. Some families bring drama and drama isnt good for us.

As for feeling down i wish I could help but I am on the same boat as you. Oh yeah i got your message on myspace but I had to run out this morning before I could reply.

To bad Chucky is far from you and the boys.. chucky cheese could be expensive but I always bring coupons with me. Like just now I printed out a coupon to buy 40 tokens and get 60 free for ten dollars. Then I got another coupon for 1 lrge pizza with two toppings 4 drinks and 40 game tokens for 18.99. So I fugure I buy the tokens for ten bucks and I get a hundred and go half and half with my friend for the pizza I keep twenty tokens and she gets the same and we pay only ten bucks on lunch. So total if I do it right I will be only paying twenty dollars inside of chucky cheese.

kj, I love skeeball also I trun into such a little kid when I am in there... its crazy. I am contemplating on bring mikey or not. if I bring him I cant run around like a mad woman trying to get tickets..LOL