View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 07:34 AM
  # 159 (permalink)  
cinderellawkids

I got an email from my aunt saying she talked to my grandpa and he mentioned bring the boys a waffle maker and staying and fixing waffles. Of course she added that he commented they had bad table manners (It wasnt a sit down type of thing).
And they told her AH was making things difficult for me and its so sad I get myself into these problems.
I really want to scream, I feel like Im being judged on everything. Maybe I shouldnt ahve let him buy this house for us. Once again I feeling controlled, and this is were my issues started from....
I called my grandpa this am to say Darius was making us dinner a few times and doing well and thank you again. He said good, and we got good news about your sister Joy, her boss called and she's doing well at her job. Your boss never calls me. My only comment was "That can be arranged."
I want to scream again. Joy is 18. Ive been trying to live up to their expectation and comparisons with her since she was a baby and I was 14. She's the one who was expelled from school for oxycotin and then kicked out of an alternative school as well... and she's a darn cashier at a job my rabrother got her at a park. I have 2 degrees and a legal assistant raising 3 kids alone, but Im the example of what not to be....
I need to see my counselor. to bad I cant afford that either.

Help me here, I really need validation!!!!