View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 06:42 AM
  # 149 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

you know cinder, i think what has kept me stuck lately is my age, don't want to grow old alone but to think about it, i've already done that. i guess i'm just wishing i had done this so much sooner. i say i want to live alone and i do, but what if i was blessed with someone who i could trust to live out my life with. apart of me think that i've waited too late so i guess decided to except the fact that it could never happen for me and be content with that. its not what i've always dreamed about though.

i contacted the childsupport office, and my ah may end up in jail, he's been on locator since about 4yrs ago, and is like according to them, about 1500.00 in the rears. he don't really owe that much, he's pretty good with giving us money while he's sober or trying to get sober off and on, but the children shouldn't have to eat off and on, or be supported off and on. i had to get myself together WITH the kids, didn't have anyone to let me ride off in the sunset and support them off and on.