View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 02:36 PM
  # 127 (permalink)  
lanie67

Okay just jumping in here right now to save my sanity. Thought I had a job which would have given me another 20 hours a week and now I find that that it fell true. I have been living in my own little make-believe world for the last 4 years just hiding from reality because I really am not happy; I hate the town I live in and I am not happy living on my parents land and all the rest of it. I'm just sick of everything. I was badly slandered about four months ago and a whole lot of people still believe the lies that were told about me; I shared in another forum that I had a 'best friend' whom I tried to distance myself from and as 'revenge' she went and underscored the slander about me...sigh. I feel like I am on a pity-pot, just restless, irritable and discontent. I was so happy up until I found out the job fell through and then the bottom just dropped out and I'm in one of those 'I hate everything' kind of moods.

I am still angry and wanting retribution about what was said about me, and for the people involved to apologize and make it right. Of course I know that will not happen. They aren't capable of remorse I don't think. But I am still hurt over it and it just feels so unsettled. Sorry, I'll shut up because there is no resolution to how I am feeling at this moment.