View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 12:20 PM
  # 118 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

well i see that you all are doing just fine, its kind of hard to keep up with all of you, when i have to leave for a min. haven't gone anywhere, having a time trying to download some music. seems like i'm having to find programs that are compatably with this vista, not sure if i like it and i wished i had not did an upgrade on and i don't know how to undo it. seems to be blocking a lot of stuff and i still haven't figured out why or how to fix it.

my cousin keeps calling but i'm just not ready for that so i haven't answered her call yet, i guess when i feel better i will.

i LOVE your avatar cinder, do you guys have that redbox movie vending machine in you all's walmarts

i guess i have a built in barometer too, i thought yesterday it felt like rain was on the way, hadn't got here yet but i can see and feel that it's on its way.

anvil, buck i getting so big, seems like only yesterday that you first got him and he was so tiny then.

hey concerned bigsis, glad you popped in, whats going on with ya?

kj, blues, finallyout, jewelz, and palm, hey, hope you all are having the times of your lives.

well i'm still downloading my music, took me long enough to find some, and i like that song, who was it, diana ross?

i like that song by robin thicke," lost without u", i mean the lyrics don't exactly fit how i feel but i love that man's voice, ever heard him. and i like that beyounce song "irreplacable" and "listen" my ah made me mad one day and all i could do was just start singing "irreplacable". ever heard one of these. now i like the lyrics on these two.