View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 08:27 AM
  # 101 (permalink)  
itiswhatitis...

good morning all...

that salmon sounds good anvil - i love how you explain your food - sort of like nigella (that british chef) - i get a good visualization - my kids love salmon...

cinder - the library has free movies - we go every week - the lil guys had never been to a library before - i told them there town really does have one...

teke - you do so much for so many others it is time to do what you want for you - and not feel guilty about it - my mom would never watch my kids - i mean once or twice a year - but when she WANTED to - certainly not every day - i wouldn't even think to ask her - and don't feel bad - just tell them you want to enjoy the grands when you WANT to enjoy the grands - not resent having to do it everyday - i bet they'll be happy for you - maybe?????

kj - hope your feeling better soon - my knee is messed from skiing - everytime it gets ready to rain or snow i feel it - its sort of cool sometimes to have a built in barometer ...

finally - hope your hair survives - my hair is pretty straight but my stylist turned me on to this stuff that my niece uses all the time now - paul mitchell super skinny serum - if you straighten your hair (my 13 yr old does) it keeps it straight all day with no frizz - works good...

i was on the phone with sister and lil guys dad til 2 in the morning - i've decided that when my heart and head tell me they have a real plan in place i will let them take the kids home - i told them when they do what they say they are going to do (ie; calling the kids everyday, not using drugs, being consistent) for a while and have a real plan for recovery and jobs and what would happen if they used again (who would they call) and for them to REALLY think about whats best for the kids i'll talk to them about picking up kids - we'll see what happens - thanks for all your suggestions guys - i did tell them that i didn't just go through three months of hell, putting my marriage and family on the line, to do what i felt was best for their kids, for them to just walk in and f(*& it all up now - i won't go through this EVER again - but at least i know when i look in the mirror i am true to myself - i have been consistent in trying to do whats best for these kids - we'll get through the junk - just keep the kids best interest at heart - now if i can only get my husband to believe that...

that's another post in itself - in time i will ask you all about that - in time...

for today i am grateful that i am having a good hair day (beautiful day here in the midwest) - that last nite was a good conversation with at least two of the adults in my life - and that life is exactly what it should be right now - thanks for being here in my right now everybody - you mean the world to me...

love,
s