View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 06:30 AM
  # 92 (permalink)  
kj0975

That dinner does sound good although Scott has caught some salmon and I am not crazy for it my sister does love it though. I wonder if they serve it in jail. I am in a pickle right now with my sister. I guess her child support goes on a visa card now. Her boyfriend doesnt have access to it so she will have that $ when she gets out. Yet he cant afford food and such for the kids. I kinda want to tell her WTF is she thinking that money is for food and such for the kids. Why should she hord the $ so she wont be broke when she gets out yet everyone else can struggle with supporting the kids. She is selfish and it kills me it infuriates me. So I think I might address this at the next visit that she is the one that messed up and there should be no reason that everyone else has to pitch in and support her kids when she has the means to do it. Is that wrong? I dont think so.

Its raining here in alot of pain today. I have a pinched nerve in my neck from the car accident and my knees absolutly kill me when it rains. Its thundering too and I;m scared of thunder!!! I am meeting Scott today for lunch and I am bringing a Steak Bomber for lunch so yummy!!! I cant wait. I had taco bell for dinner last night I took my nieces out for dinner and thats where they wanted to go. It was 80 here yesterday it seems after every nice day we get rain the next so frustrating. I would like 2 nice days well at least I wont mind going into work today since the weather is crappy here. Watch as soon as I pull out of the driveway the sun will come out and it will be beautiful I just know it. Well hope everyone has a good day.

LOVES R U OUT THERE????