View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 07:00 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  
lanie67

Originally Posted by LUNAGREEN View Post
Thank you all for you support. So, I went last night with my sister and her husband to get the rest of my stuff and give his mom's engagement ring back. He was fine, acting with little emotion. I said, "Here is your mom's ring." and all he said was "OK." Later on last night he called and apologized for the threatening email he wrote me. He said he barely remembers writing it because it was after he took his ambien. He said he does care about me. And he was trying to tell me that he was joking when asking for the xanax. I do not believe that for one second. I am kind of sad, but also relieved. I am ready to stop worrying about what he is doing and to think about ME!

Good to hear that things have resolved lunagreen. Thanks for mentioning that about the ambien, I have a friend in recovery who takes that and in their case it is very obsviously mood-altering, to the point where I actually had to tell them so because I couldn't live with myself, so thanks for sharing that, it makes sense to me but still, he is the one that needs to be careful about what he sends through e-mail.