View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 02:11 PM
  # 318 (permalink)  
itiswhatitis...

hi everybody

i have about 20 minutes before i have to leave for a *moms club meeting* (fun but kind of strange sometimes) - so here is a pic of me when it wasn't snowing - i can't remember if this is where teke asked where a pic of me was - sorry... it's a miracle i figured out how to take a pic - upload it and get it to here - now i'm going to try and post a ? - i'll ask all of you first - my sister has been at an inpatient facility for a week - she got out today - the lil guys have talked to her and dad - they have said that they will get the lil guys *in their new van* when they are better - the lil guys are beside themselves - do you think i should trust my instincts on just handing the lil guys over? - i never filed for formal custody as they sent me a signed paper saying they granted me *temporary custody* (my pediatrician said that was all the info she needed to be able to treat them - that was my biggest worry - what if they got sick?) so what do you think - how long til lil guys can go home?????

love,
s
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
343090562207_0_SM[1].jpg (2.4 KB, 15 views)