View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 12:55 PM
  # 309 (permalink)  
cinderellawkids

Originally Posted by teke View Post
I FINally got that curtain up, now i'm tired, gotta rest a minute, got the garage to go, the fish tank and the patio to sweep off, then i'm about finished with my ah cleaning, got to get me another mower, ah was suppose to fix the one i have but i'm not gonna dare call him on that, i'll just save my money and buy another one.

i had ask this young man who was pushing a mower down the street if he could cut it for me, and he was very cheap but he kept coming back to my door, looking all goo goo eyed at me, so i told him that i changed my mind. i decided because of the look he had, it felt like something that i just didn't want to start. i don't need noone hanging around me or my house looking funny in the face. cute little fellow but he was PUSHING a lawn mower up and down the street, cutting grass for 10.00 or whatever he could make, i thought that ought to tell me something. just didn't seem like something grown men would be doing. he just kept coming down on the price, he was too anxious to cut the grass for me. whats wrong with that pic.

I always took advantage of those guys Teke, figured if it got me caught grass it wasnt my business what they did with the money.