View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 12:08 PM
  # 308 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

ray, i'm sorry that he's in prison, but at least he's safe and maybe drug free. i remember when my ah was in prison for 2 yrs, i did all i could to help support him the whole time and as soon as he was released, all the previous promises went right out the door when he decided that he was leaving and was gonna find him a woman who will have his back. now, hows that for gratitude.

he ended up back active, and back in jail and now back at his moms or where ever he is, i really don't know and is not trying to find out. i know exactly how you feel, not knowing whether or not you like him anymore, i felt the same way back then, but i did decide to give it a try and allow him to come back after prison, and i was only asking for more of the same only worse. i pray that you will take deep consideration about the way you feel now, because unless he gets out and be deternined to get the help he needs and stick to it, it probably will eventually end up worse than it was before he went in. god i pray that this will not be the case, what i guess i'm doing now is just sharing my experience.

i think prison too, will make the addict say whatever they need to say inorder to get what they think that they need while there, but that new sense of freedom seems to give them a new sense of power once they get out.

i think that you did good by not allowing him to talk to you badly, you protected yourself and i thinks thats a good thing. you do deserve more and you deserve to be happy. keeping you in my prayers.