View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 05:21 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
newenglandgirl

Hi there (((Voided))). Welcome to SR. I am so sorry for your troubles. You have found a great place to find support and wisdom. This is a great website - I know it's been a livesaver for me.

We are happy to have you here, but just so you know, there's also a "friends and family of substance abusers" board where you might also find useful info about your situation.

Addicts lie, manipulate, and sometimes even steal to get their drug of choice. But in your situation, it's even worse because he's taking something from you that you really need for yourself.

I don't know enough about your situation to give you advice on what you should do, but it sounds like a very serious scenario...either you are going to suffer terribly without your pills, or you are going to have to find a way to cut him off. Do you have friends or family who you can go to for support? This is a very heavy thing to be going through all alone. Hugs to you.
I am sure that others will be by shortly and will give more advice (the weekends can be slow). Please keep posting and reading (the stickies at the top of the main page are full of good info). I hope to hear more about you.
neg