View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 03:52 PM
  # 265 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

cinder, i brought this question here cause i didn't want to interfere with the others responses. didn't you tell me that YOU had to still pay the morgage? it is so sad how you do all the work in a marriage and then you can't do anything with what you have accomplished until you go back through them. i think about that when i think about divorce, i don't have much but i don't think it would be fair if i had to divide my property that i've struggled so hard to keep, with him, while he spent all his money on crack. i don't know what i would do if i had to do that.

i think that if you are paying the morgage, then you ought to be able to do what is best for you and not him. i think that you can use that money. whats gonna happen if he allows the house to run down any more than it already is, and what happens if he ever gets caught with drugs in that house, won't you lose it anyway?

if he ever gets it right and you decide to take him back, you won't need that one anyway. i hope i'm not stepping over boundaries here, i care so much, i also care for your ah, but i think he should to be able to figure out for himself where he is to live, its not your responsibility. right now, seems like all he has to worry about is himself. please don't be mad at me for saying this, i love all of you guys, him too,