View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 10:31 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
LGLG07
Let Go Let God

I feel for you crazyee , I really do .. I too was pregnant when things were unraveling with 3 other kids to worry about . When I told my ah not to come home he said he had no place to go , I told him to go to rehab . He did , three days later I gave birth to our daughter .

She just turned one yesterday . Its been quite a year . Ah was in & out of rehab throughout all of it . He was just discharged from rehab #4 and is living with his mother. It took awhile but he seems to be doing well now . Only time , and what we do in that time , can tell what the future holds . With the help of both our familys and State Disability I did manage to keep our house and keep up with our bills which was a true blessing .

Looking back now I cannot believe how far I have come emotionally and mentally . I learned a great deal about alcoholics and co-dependents from this site and it has made me realize many things about my ah and about myself .

If you asked me last year where I thought I would be in a year I would never have guessed that I would be doing so well .

Lots of luck to you , I know its hard with the kids but they have a great mom , one that has their best interests at heart , they will be fine . My kids are great !