Old 05-04-2007, 09:23 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
drainedwife

to bigsis

I think it would be easier for me to do all that..move into a second bedroom...which we dont have,....but he was sleeping downstairs and that was fine with me...then he moved back not our bedroom...i need to "detach" from him in that way...and i can do it...but then he talks his way back into my good side.
I know he used last night and im pissed about it because here he is writing me a long email...seeming like he wants to stop and work on our problems...and then bam!
He stays up last night....sleeps most of the day today...doesnt go to work...(thats 2x this week). He was even sleeping during my daughters birthday party when her friends were over...also , there was a tiny bit of white powder esidue on teh kitchen counter....he's unbelievable.
I cant keep my money seperate from his and let him use his money to buy drugs because we count on his paycheck to pay the bills. I dont make alot of money and what i do make also helps pay the bills. I also have been having a hard time working full-time and Ive decided to ask for part time hours. I need the time to go to meetings and take care of me..i am so stressed out all the time, and also, the kids need me after school....i think i jumped into working full-time too soon, and someday i may not have a choice..but right now i do.

Anyway, i guess if I said something to my ah about me knowing he used last night...it wouldnt matter..he would just deny it. Also, i would have to be ready to back-up the consequences.