View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 07:41 PM
  # 102 (permalink)  
cinderellawkids

Maybe Im reading too much into it... Our comments have been short, but I think he could be interested, maybe Im full of myself.. but his comments took on a different tone after I mentioned AH doesnt live with me.

See, it went like this (First of all weve known each other forever, havent talked in 5 years, we had a past of a high school fling, then he being a shoulder to cry on ect. I know few years ago I ran into him in a bar eh was actually with a guy Id been seeing and he begged the guy to stay away from me.) Anyway other day he asked if turtles were good in soup. I said not funny hub said that once and now he's no longer living here. He wrote back saying kidding. Next day he wrote he rode bike by my house and saw turtles from street. I commented I haad to buy them a shrimp ring this weekend. He said he likes his shrimp with Old Bay seasoning. I laughed it off and said Ill remember that. Ddint chat for 2 days, tonite he imed, got shrimp> I said no, moneys tight, he imed a pic of a bucket of shrimp and said catch your own, I said you gotta show me how, tahts where it was left. I feel silly no biggie right?