View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 06:25 PM
  # 85 (permalink)  
Jewelz
Just plainly tired

Cindi, teke I am horrible with money I just seem to spend it aimlessly. But this week I got a little better for example I usually spend 10 to get to abf moms house and from there I usually spend another 15 dollars to get home. But since it was so nice out I took the train. Thats 25 bucks I saved instead of putting it with my money I put it away.. hopefully its a start to saving.

I finally got Michael to bed yippee.. the boy has so much energy at a year old. I could only imagine at two sheesh I will really be tired then.

Then my daughter comes into my room and tells me not to really bother her cause she is watching High School Musical the movie.

Abf gets paid today I wonder how much he's going to give me. Hopefully something decent because I paid bills with my whole check and need the money. But thats another thing I am usually behind a months bills on everything. This week I didnt wait I piad everything... feels kinda good. I am trying to be straight with the money because I want to put my daughter in dance class. It cost 100 dollars for seven weeks and thats real cheap out here. I know she wants this she never gets to do anything different and she loves to be around people unlike me. My mom used to call me the anti social child.. boy did I hate that. Well I am gonna stop talking for a bit cause I see I could just keep going.

Teke, earlier I was at the bank thinking about what Cindi said about seeing our faces and imagining what our voice sound like. I know what a couple of people look like from myspace so that left you and anvil. I wonder what you two look like also.
I am gonna step away for a bit and get myself settled I would try to be back.

Hugs,
Jewel