View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 12:20 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Lovestoomuch
Or However You Spell It....

Originally Posted by teke View Post
thats not all that bad is it loves? i was thinking a whole lot more, scared me there for a minute. you said earlier that noah was having a hard time, is it with you leaving. you'll be back when you can, i guess, won't you. maybe its just the missing you for the little time you'll be gone, huh?
Yes........my honey is going to miss me. He kinda likes having me around. That's sweet considering I've been in bitch mode since I've been back. Things will calm down for us more once I get back. I'll be gone a few months. I want to bond with the baby. I figured if I'm going to have a life with Noah here in Texas we need to start living and it will be a while before I get back down south. I've been gone more than I've been here and when I've been here I've been home sick for down there. I've put that man through some stuff.

Then............it seems just as soon as I start adjusting to life here, I have to leave and I don't want to because I know how miserable I'll be the first 2 weeks of my return. And y'all thought you were messed up.