Old 05-03-2007, 01:32 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
cinderellawkids

AT least he's admitting to using because he wants too. ANd I believe he's being honest. As long as he thinks theres nothing wrong with that he will not stop not for anything.

Even after leaving rehab, running for 2 months and going to jail, my AH said he used because he wanted too. Then he said he no longer wanted too. I do believe that.

he says that in the past if he said he stopped and then weeks later did use, it was because of the above reasons i mentioned
He said this too, although I still do not believe it, he lives in a time warp and early last week he thinks of as months ago, years even.
Today he's lost his family and everything he ever wanted and by now Im sure sitting in ahouse with no power, money or food. I know without a doubt he never wanted it to get here and never thought it would.

You have to stand up for the life you want for you and your kids no matter wherre that leaves him, but understand that he has a choice too. Sadly we cannnot change anyone.
I never thought in a million years my AH and I wouldnt be together, or that it would go this far, I never thought Id ever make him go, but I had to start making decisions thinking of my children and its been so hard, still today I hope he gets into recovery but Im accepted more and more taht may never happen, and if its not long term I want nothing to do with it.