Thread: Apples
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 05:13 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
justjo
Sunny Side Up

Hi Chero,
I had been feeling quite flat recently and I remembered this saying. I guess if you see yourself as just one apple thats all you will be. If you see yourself as a red shiny delicious apple , thats what you will be. We are all quite unique no matter who we are. I try very hard not to judge people and accept them for who they are. Occasionally, I dont understand certain stuff, (Just like whats going on in this madness) but if I accept that this is who they are right now, I can accept who I am right now. Then it seems to gel a bit better. It doesnt matter if we disagree to agree, everyone will take in message/idea they are given in life they way the desire.

I have seen posts here, where some will believe in what they say,but I have seen some excellent ideas that have helped me out considerably and I am so thankful for that.
I hope Chero that you are feeling better too. Believe in yourself! It doesnt matter what anybody else thinks, believe me hun. If you trust and believe in yourself, the world will bring so much love and good to you.
Jo