View Single Post
Old 04-29-2007, 09:33 PM
  # 96 (permalink)  
sadness123

Hello everyone. They gave in and gave him money. He is in there for 3 years. I will be 16 years and 1 month and 2 weeks old. I have it all calulated. I feel bad about it though. Cause I kept saying I wish he would go to jail for a year and now he is in for 3 years. And I feel bad because I kept wishing for him to go to jail and I am his daughter. I feel like I have betrayed him. It seems like I have a little bit of guilt for this thing. But everything happens for a reason.

I have heard that my brother still does drugs and still gets drunk. That better not be true. But if it is im not going to snitch on him. We are family we have to stick together. I dont think that is true because I saw him yesterday but knowing him it problay is. Plus I found it out from his friend's sister. So I am doubting that it isnt true. I wont ever snitch him out because he always defends me and he protects me. And when I started talking to him about 2 years ago, I kind of looked up to him. I acturally do look up to him. No matter how many stupid things he does, or how stupid he acts. He is my other brother and I love him. He treats me how every older brother should treat their younger sisters.

Well I have to go. Im going to go get some sleep since it is almost midnight.