Old 04-28-2007, 11:38 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
narbekker

Thanks to all of you who replied...I really needed get an outside perspective. I have gone with him to the past 2 meeting and I like the people there, they are real and sincere and there to help each.

The funny thing is that the 2 girls who keep phoning him where the only ones more reluctant to speak to me. It drives me crazy. Just when I feel like I am starting to support and understand him and respect his path, one of them will phone or text him...he usually ends up having a lovely convo with them, laughing and all, while I am left fuming. It really irritates me to the point that I want to scream, tell him to get out just so I don't have to think about it. In the five minutes that I have spent typing this up he has received 2 text message from one of them... this is after the 30 minute conversation half an hour prior. I just told him again that I can't deal with this and his reaction: "Tough" I'm not not being friends with them just because of you. I don't care....

I guess the writing is there in front of me... this dram was spose to end when the drugs ended.... maybe I create it all? According to him I create it. Its my insecurities and therefore my problem. My folks of course think I'm better off without him and right now I agree...now 6 hours ago when we spent the day together as a family..then it all seemed possible!