View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 11:08 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
BigSis
On a tear

I had a dream about my first love not all that long after Mr. Big and I reconciled and while we were trying to figure out if our relationship COULD heal and where it was headed... it was one of those dreams that feel "real".

My first love had his old car - a '74 Dodge Charger, competition yellow, 440 magnum... damn, I don't even know what that MEANS! - but we sat in that car and said everything we ever wanted to say to one another, how deep was our love for one another, how much we missed each other ... and the fact we were both commited to another person. Though I remember the dream and the ideas that were exchanged ... I cannot remember one word of the conversation.

The next morning when I woke up - I KNEW we wouldn't meet again. It felt solid, that knowledge. He was finally out of my life forever, and I was free to figure out where to go with Mr. Big.

Sometimes, I read about astral travel and time/space all coexisting at once and the ability to move on a level we cannot see... and I sort of wonder what that dream was about.

Then my pragmatic side pops up and says, "it's nothing but your mind trying to reconcile your emotions with reality".

...maybe.