Old 04-25-2007, 09:16 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Wii
A SeaBird Living LandLocked

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by drainedwife View Post
It is really hard for me to not snoop sometimes. When i did stop for a while, i felt ok, I wsnt worrying as much about what my ah was doing, but he was still doing what he had been doing, and fooling me.

Sometimes the only way I really know he is using is by snooping...and if it is one of my boundaries, that he shouldnt be using in the house, and there should not be any drugs in the house, then is it ok to snoop??

Also, about financial things...i would be kept in the dark if i didnt snoop. My ah has credit cards that he has taken out and has taken cash advances on these cards. The statements get sent to his office...so i never see them. But i did find statements in his briefcase once...so thats how i knew they existed. I think sometimes snooping is a way of protecting yourself, when it comes to financial issues.

Do you agree???

I understand that snooping hurts me and its a horrible way to live...dont get me wrong, i dont want to snoop...but sometimes, i feel that i need to know financially at least, where we stand and how much debt we are really in.,..
Also, if anyone knows the answer to this: if you wanted to get a credit check on someone else....is it legal, and will the person find out?
When I was married I wish I HAD Snooped. I would have found out a lot of things that were potentially going to bite ME in the ass.

Yes, by ALL means Snoop. TRUST your Gut. I was even denying my own Instincts and listening to HIM.