Thread: Cellulitis
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 01:57 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
kj0975

I wish I had some magic words to say but I dont. I think it might help him and something might sink in with talking about all the risks involved the problem is that he just isnt ready to admit that its a problem he still thinks he has it under control. I find it very hard to believe that if he is shooting it that he can control anything when it comes to heroin. Once u start shooting it It really starts sucking u in. Its hard just to shoot up occasionally I beleive he is shooting up alot more than what he is telling u. Just my opinion but I have never met or heard of an addict just being able to shoot heroin every now and then and not doing it again for awhile. U chase the high usually with heroin its sooo possible to get addicted after your first use and if hes shooting it the problem is way worse than what hes telling u. I hope your protecting yourself and your finances. I hope he realizes the problem he has b4 its too late. Well I am sure you already know not to believe a word that comes out of an addicts mouth. Heroin is truley the devils drug and will take you down very quickly. Didnt u just find a needle in a pair if his shorts last week? He is using alot more than what hes telling u I can almost guarantee that. Hopefully he will want help soon. (((hugs)))